Planning a wedding means making hundreds of decisions about a multitude of details. To make the process a little easier and a lot more fun, the 2013 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show and Philadelphia Wedding magazine are presenting Wedding Wednesday sponsored by Simply Naked Wine!
On March 6 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm, brides-to-be and their attendants will experience an evening of royal treatment with exclusive access to a VIP area at the Pennsylvania Convention Center showcasing more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wedding vendors (for a complete list, click here).
Returning for its second consecutive year, Wedding Wednesday guests will get the dish from industry experts on the latest bridal trends in fashion, beauty, décor, food, and photography while sampling the latest products and offerings. Guests will also enjoy creative British-inspired cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Other features include:
- Sample a variety of Simply Naked Wines.
- Carrie Denny, editor of Philadelphia Wedding magazine, will be signing copies of her book, The Bride’s Instruction Manual.
- Society Hill Dance Academy will be demonstrating dance moves that will be sure to wow your guests.
- Experience hair and makeup trials, mini massages, and the latest trends in skincare to help you look your best on the big day.
- Browse the most sophisticated bridal looks from Nicole Miller, Unveiled, Elizabeth Johns, and Nicole Bridal and Formal.
- Learn how to accessories in unique ways from Stella and Dot.
- Be inspired by fabulous floral designs from our floral partners.
- Wedding planning can be a royal pain! Lynda Barness of I DO Wedding Consulting and Mark Kingsdorf of Queen of Hearts will both be on site to consult with you about your planning needs.
- Get your photos taken with a London backdrop from ShutterBooth.
- Stop by Events by Renee’s table to pose with a life-size Prince William.
- Sample wedding day sweets from Bredenbeck’s, Ciao Bella Cakes, Night Kitchen Bakery, and more–plus indulge in a candy bar by Art + Candy.
- Find the perfect venue for your rehearsal dinner, shower, and wedding from a selection of hotels, ballrooms, country clubs, restaurants, and even a yacht!
Tickets for Wedding Wednesday can be purchased here and include access to the Flower Show. While on the Show floor, be sure to attend Sam Harris’ presentation in the Gardener’s Studio at 7:00 pm, when he’ll be presenting, “Brilliantly Rooted Table Tops: Making a Wedding Memorable.”
All attendees will receive an exclusive “bride-to-be” tote bag filled with goodies from Wedding Wednesday’s premier vendors. It’s sure to be an evening of full of inspiring ideas and fun!